[PD] available objects in pd extended

Lao Yu noise.now at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:26:49 CET 2008

João,

thanks a lot - I read your message when you posted it but I didn't
check the attachment. On the other hand, your message underscores the
need of such a document, generated automatically or composed by
someone good willing. Tell me if I'm wrong. - For the time being, I'm
already quite happy with what I have thanks to the support here.

Best,
Jurgen