[PD] available objects in pd extended

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:37:44 CET 2008

I was thinking of getting this file complete for one version of pd-ext,
and then after that to be checked by a script. but since I can't really do
python or anything, and don't have the time to work more on this for now,
this file is stopped for the time being.

but yes, a script to make it actual would be necessary. I already had the
work of going through the whole contents of /extra and
listing/categorizing them. this file is quite useful for me as it is,
anyway.