[PD] Blend of two gem_lists.

Daniel Almeida int86 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 23:31:36 CET 2008

Hi List.

I've been working on a patch for a performance. My idea is to make a simpler vj app with two layers and several videos. I'm now working on the flattening of the layers and I would like to be able to choose the operation: adition, multiplication and subtraction. My problem is this:

How do I choose to use pix_add, pix_multiply and pix_subtract? I've got a popup to change it and I've tryied to use gates to route the lists in to the selected operation but the gates don't like gem_lists. I get the following error: "error: gate: no method for 'gem_state'".

Thanks for any help!

Daniel Almeida