[PD] available objects in pd extended

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 3 19:00:13 CET 2008

Here's a python script to list all the externals in a directory.
It goes through all the subdirectories too.
Problem with MSW pd externals: they end in '.dll', which could be any shared
library.
Linux and OSX externals end in '.pd_darwin' or '.pd_linux' so they can't be
confused.

I tried it with a cygwin terminal like this:
python pddlls.py "C:\Program Files\pd\extra"
...and got a list of 2502 objects.

Martin