[PD] nqpoly5, now with full loadbang support!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 4 06:27:48 CET 2008

Hey all,

I just did a quick hack job on Frank's improved nqpoly4 to make
nqpoly5.  It is very similar to the nqpoly4 but loadbangs work
properly, thanks to the use of IOhannes' very useful [initbang].

I removed Frank's two additional inlets for number and patch name,
since those wouldn't have working loadbang support.  It's easy to
send a loadband to each patch instance that nqpoly creates, but then
all of the abstractions inside of that would not be so easy to send
loadbangs to.

Here's the code: