[PD] visitcounter + paypal button in puredata.info member page?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:18:35 CET 2008

Hi,

I wanted to put a visit counter (from motigo.com) and a paypal donate
button on my puredata member page (I am working on a software/patch that
should be used by several musicians, so am expecting some "visits".

I already have the html codes, but either one nor the other worked. Is
there any special tags that have to be used in Plone, so that the code is
rightly interpreted? (the pages are already programmed in html)

Thanks,

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58