[PD] PD Float accuracy

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:07:24 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 10:21:19AM +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> there has been quite some code added to Pd-0.42 in preperation to make
> single/double precision a compile-time option.
that's the way forward ;_)

> i think the only major thing that is still missing for a fully
> functional double-precision Pd is some ugens, namely [phasor~], [cos~]
> and [osc~].
>
> and of course most externals will not work properly.
right ..sure,   i was thinking it's just a metter of changing the header ..

also then someone (like me) wishes to have the double precision sample
stored in soundfile too ;)
actually i see that my editor (Snd) can handle it very esealy :))
i really need sndlib instead of pd's audiofiler ..