[PD] pdpedia instability

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 7 20:23:35 CET 2008

hey glerm and olsen,

Sorry its taking so long.  I have too many things to take care of.
It would be great if someone took over the maintenance of pdpedia
completely so that it can live  (I still have to fix the build farm
too...).  Claudio has gotten the basics setup on the server there,
they just need to get the final details working.

.hc