[PD] Fwd: Intrepid repo seems to be broken [resolved]

hans w. koch kochhw at netcologne.de
Sat Nov 8 16:35:25 CET 2008

hello patrice,

thanks fo the tips, i will try them later.
(for the moment i am having difficulties installing tk..)

unfortunaltely staying with hardy is no option.
i am trying to get this set up on an eeepc 901. the intrepid kernel
(from www.array.org) has wifi working better.
but then, also this pulseaudio-thing has its own flaws...
sigh

if i don´t get it working, at least i´ll learn a good deal about linux
´s underwear on the way.

hans
www.hans-w-koch.net