[PD] How install pool in Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10

manecante manecanta at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 9 18:59:46 CET 2008

Hi again!
I went further with the help of a friend..We compiled and installed flext
(latest from SVN), so far no errors, everything was ok.
Then we compiled and installed pool (latest from SVN) surprisingly without
errors!
pool.pd_linux is as expected in the pd/extra folder, but when I create the
pool object, pd freezes.
How can we find out where our mistake is ?
The config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt looks correctly configured...
Is there a log file somewhere that could help ?
Many thanx for your hints.
Delphine