[PD] Patching Circles

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 9 20:38:04 CET 2008

Hey,

I cc'ed the list since I think many people can contribute to this topic.

That's great!  Personally, I haven't really used the wiki page to
organize a meeting, but some have.  I basically talk to lots of
people in person, and email them.  I get a group of people to commit
to a date and time first, like maybe 5  people.  Then announce it,
sometimes advertising using their names.  I was running regular
Arduino Hacklabs, and made a page for that if you are interested:

http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Main/NYCHacklab

I have heard there are some Pders at Art Institute, I don't know if
you have any connection to them.

.hc

On Nov 9, 2008, at 10:59 AM, Anthony Curry wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm interested in meeting with other Pd'ers in the Chicago area.
> How can I / we use the community page to establish a cirle in
> Chicago, USA as has been done in Copenhagen and Graz?
>
> Happy Pd-ing.
>
> Anthony C
> Chicago, IL

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf