[PD] Fwd: Patching Circles

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:39:56 CET 2008

Yeah. The bar access would be sweet to have access to. A projector would be
nice as well, but I also like using RCA to good ole sports-viewing tellies.

I like the collective idea, Veronica. I will ask around with some friends
and see if they know anywhere ideal.

~Kyle

http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com
http://myspace.com/kyleklipowicz