[PD] Fwd: Patching Circles

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 10 17:35:58 CET 2008

Once you guys have an announcement, let me know and I'll forward it
to a prof at Art Institute I know (Claudia Hart).  I know she has
some students working with Pd.  Art Institute might be able to
provide space, if the other options fall thru.

.hc

On Nov 9, 2008, at 8:11 PM, veronica soria wrote:

> I don't think any individual could host something like this. I was
> thinking rather, since Chicago has this large artistic community,
> wether we could find some collective which could lend as a room
> once a month. That shouldn't be very difficult. I am new in town
> and couldn't dare to tell, but there's plenty of spaces, I'll try
> to ask and hope I can come up with something more specific soon.
>
> 2008/11/9 Mike McGonagle <mjmogo at gmail.com>

----

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.