[PD] Fwd: Intrepid repo seems to be broken [resolved]

hans w. koch kochhw at netcologne.de
Mon Nov 10 20:51:03 CET 2008

just to conclude:
today i installed pd from the intrepid repos and this is working
beautifully.
(thanks or the tip, frank...)

gem (also from the repo) segfaults immediately
audio has to go the oss route for (more or less) working without
crackles.

seems that the eeepc901 has still some way to go. but after all, it
wasn´t mant for that either :-)

thanks to everybody
hans
www.hans-w-koch.net