[PD] Chicago Patching Circle

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:05:16 CET 2008

Yes, this is awesome! I'd say let's shoot for December 14th, since that is
not quite a holiday time and is still enough time to raise interest.

Of course, agenda and things like that are another story. I'm curious about
format here. What do you all think? My work with Pd tends to be more for
interactive installations, but I would be willing to bring a rough bit of my
set up to "demo" it. It would be nice to keep this event fairly open, but
structure is a nice thing to have to make sure things actually happen.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com
http://myspace.com/kyleklipowicz