[PD] GEM: the sound is gone!!

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Nov 11 18:56:18 CET 2008

Are you sure that the sound come from your .mov ? Because GEM can't
play sound from a movie. Maybe there is PDP/PiDiP objects somewhere
(playing sound from a movie with [pdp_qt~] or [pdp_yqt]) and a bridge
between PDP/PiDiP and GEM (with [pdp2gem]) ?
Or maybe the sound is recorded in an external file and loaded with
[soundfiler] or [readsf~]  ?
You have to try to built your own system with these examples.
++

Jack