[PD] Chicago Patching Circle

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:30:06 CET 2008

Well, sorry about this, but I am not quite certain exactly how I might
stay in contact with everyone, as I just lost my job, and I don't have
a connection at home.

Please, lets try to continue with planning this, as I know that the
space will still be available, but I am not quite certain how soon I
might be able to help in planning.

Mike