[PD] cant load libraries

Conor Higgins conorhigginsmaxmsp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:51:16 CET 2008

i tried doing that with the verbose setting and all i am getting is
tried and failed messages.... I am definitely using Pd Extended never
even tried using Vanilla....
All i need is a average or mean object thats the whole problem but of
course I would like to get this problem sorted in general as you can
understand....

also to luigi... I have just tried copying the extras folder and
setting it as the path...and it is still being a complete pain...it
still can't load the libraries....

Conor