[PD] cant load libraries

nils nils at c60.ca
Sat Nov 15 00:09:08 CET 2008

I've noticed the odd library that doesn't load.  I'm using pd
40.3-20080725 and I've cleaned out my preference files.
The current one that has me stumped is >~ from zexy .  I tried to search
the list archives, but don't know how to search those strange characters
accurately.  When I load the zexy help patch most of zexy's commands
work, just not the >~, <~, ==~, &&~, ||~, . , and the zexy box itself.

Hmm I also just noticed it gives a bunch of these errors when it tries
to load [zexy] or [iemmatrix]

> error: signal outlet connect to nonsignal inlet (ignored)
> libdir_loader: added 'zexy' to the canvas-local objectclass path
> sr=44100.000000
> sn=0.000000
> error: signal outlet connect to nonsignal inlet (ignored)
> error: maximum object loading depth 1000 reached
>  zexy
> ... couldn't create

Nils