[PD] Glitches.

Daniel Almeida int86 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 10:01:15 CET 2008

Hello List.

I really don't want to use Midi but I could do so. Since I'm controlling everything with a midi controller (ok, also with mouse and keyboard, but not much), I could have a key to start everything.

[netsend]/[netreceive] where the patches I was thinking about! thank you for reminding me their names.

Daniel