[PD] rzero or rpole first?

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Mon Nov 17 16:09:45 CET 2008

Hallo Frank!

In general this should not matter (although there can be numerical
unstabilities with some structures - but I thing that's no problem in
your case).

See for example "series and parallel transfer functions" in
"INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL FILTERS" (which is BTW a very nice book):
http://www.dsprelated.com/dspbooks/filters/Series_Parallel_Transfer_Functions.html

LG
Georg