[PD] Video stream player / giss

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 17 13:09:00 CET 2008

Hello all,

I still have problem to decode stream with this object.
The video stream is working in vlc and I tried to read it with
pdp_icedthe~, without success.
The given log is:

pdp_icedthe~ : connecting to url=http://stream.giss.tv:8000/laps1.ogg
pdp_icedthe~ : freeing hostname
pdp_icedthe~ : connecting to host=>stream.giss.tv< port=>8000<
mountpoint=>laps1.ogg<
pdp_icedthe~ : connection thread -1338322944 launched
pdp_icedthe~: connected  : socket opened
pdp_icedthe~: send done
pdp_icedthe~ : headers too long.

Is it an address problem? I've tried to connect to www.giss.tv, giss.tv
or stream.giss.tv with / without the http:// prefix without success.
Or is it something more serious :(
the video is streamed by the giss-pdp-osx.pd patch.
any hints welcome,

thx,

Nicolas

http://nim.on.free.fr