[PD] Video stream player / giss

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Nov 17 18:37:04 CET 2008

Sorry, [pdp_icedthe~] doesn't work here too.
MacOSX.4.11, PowerBook G4, Pd version 0.40.3-extended

PDP: pure data packet version 0.12.5-darcs
[pdp_qt]: setting LIBQUICKTIME_PLUGIN_DIR to:
    /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/lib/libquicktime
[import] loaded library: 'pdp'
PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP
	version 0.12.22 ( ydegoyon at free.fr )
pdp_colorgrid: version 0.4
by Yves Degoyon (ydegoyon at free.fr) & Lluis Gomez i Bigorda
(lluis at artefacte.org)
[import] loaded library: 'pidip'
[import] $Revision: 1.2 $
	WARNING! this is alpha, the interface could change!
	compiled against Pd version 0.40.3
++

Jack