[PD] Video stream player / giss

dani at riereta.net dani at riereta.net
Mon Nov 17 22:17:34 CET 2008

Video stream player or broadcaster/streaming??
The object it' s called theonice~,for broadcasting/stream, i can' t
remember  the object to receive the stream, but it has to be on the
theonice help. I' m not sure but I think is a PDP or pidip object. Even
oggfwd and oggcast~ for audio.

And Yes, giss is still accepting mountpoints
Sometimes giss does'nt work pretty fast with autoresponse. Usually the
mountpoint it's created, automatically. Try to send an email to giss
support crew. They are faster than giss.