[PD] fftease one more time

Lao Yu noise.now at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:05:23 CET 2008

I agree with you. however several people on this list pointed me to
this file as the i386 version. I contacted the authors about it
without reply. my knowledge in compiling code is insufficient to do
it myself.
As the ultimately "work around" I'm currently working on having Linux
on my laptop. I hope I will have it done in the end of the week (I
can't reformat my internal disk so I have to put it on an external
one. not easy).

Thanks for your clarification
Jurgen