[PD] pdpedia back2live was: pdpedia instability

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:11:22 CET 2008

Hi all
crowning claudio as the hero of the day bringing pdpedia back2live
& back2reality:
http://wiki.puredata.info/
it's now hosted at the departement of media arts at the zürich school of
arts.

so please feel free for testing - as ev'ry language is a wiki of its on
you've to create an account for each(recommendet version) or edit with
your IPs tracked!
soul||soul
olsen

--