[PD] looking for a way to dump fft~ info

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Tue Nov 18 19:22:16 CET 2008

I'm working on an application where I want to take a snapshot of the
results of [fft~] every once in a while and send them out using OSC.
The part I'm having trouble with is getting the output from [fft~]. In
the help file for [fft~] they use [print~] to print out the vector
coming from the [fft~] object.

I think I know how to manipulate the list once I have it, so that part
isn't a problem. I just want something that I can [bang( every once in
a while to get the vector. Any ideas, or places I should be looking?

andy