[PD] [Openlab] patching circle in London ?

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:17:40 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 03:27:19PM +0000, evan.raskob [lists] wrote:
> It would be cool to keep this stuff on-list, as I for one) don't really
> follow the Max or Pd lists much anymore, even though I do more Max/Pd
> projects than ever.
>
> Cheers
> Evan

sure ;)

also guys, .. there is the wiki page on puredata.info,
may be add something to it.
i have said there that i got a 14channel A&H mixer +some cables.
i think i can sort out some other audio equipment (gat some speakers and mics
of a my mates).. it's easy if we do it at my place but otherwise i'll need to
get transport (to bring speakers, but the mixer fits in my bag).
If we can get some money, then i can get a bigger PA with subs
(so we could actually here how our stuff sounds on them big subs!)
i personaly 'd love to do that actually!
i worked at pa compony wherehouse, but there people would bother if
someone make noise ..
;) but the loudness could be an issue here (well our squat could be
fine, but i cannot say for sure right now)  .. and may be we should
stick to a basic mackie speaker option then.

what else do we need?
screens and projectors?
i've got some CRT monitors and a few LCD ones ..
good network swithces are also avaliable.
with some cat5 cables