[PD] Building Pd from Source on the Mac...

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:38:13 CET 2008

Hans (or anyone else who might know),

I was wondering if you or anyone has ever documented the gyrations
that are required to compile Pd from the source? Not really sure why I
would want to actually do this, but with all the time on my hands now,
I have been thinking about learning about that... Once I understand
what it takes, that will let me know if I actually want to try.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.