[PD] py and xsample in 0.40.3 extended under Linux

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:48:50 CET 2008

hi

just a wish, i dont want to puch anybody... it would be great to have py
and xsample externals included in PD-extended 0.40.3 under Linux, like
they were in previous PD extended versions.

I want to compile py, but first i need to compile flext. I started two
hours ago and i am not getting much closer to getting it done. It is not
so trivial to do. I do compile once in a while (jack, freebob and some
apps) but usually i find it easier than this. I keep trying...

thanks anyway

enrike