[PD] py and xsample in 0.40.3 extended under Linux

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:11:59 CET 2008

finally i took the binaries from 0.39 and places in the 0.40.3 extra
folder, then i had to apt-get install python 2.4 as Ubuntu Hardy only
has by default python 2.5. Everything seems to work fine so far.

still it would be nice to have at some point a more up to date version
of the binaries included by default, i guess there are reasons for not
having them currently.

thanks

enrike

altern(e)k dio: