[PD] iChat / SMS -> PD

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Thu Nov 20 18:03:45 CET 2008

Hey thanks for the tip! looks like some interesting stuff....

unfortunately might not be too helpful for me. im thinking iChat will have to be used because im on a computer that is multipurpose and should not be altered too much. ichat comes standard with OSX....

just thinking... iChat can run custom applescripts now. is there a way to send PD messages via applescript? that would work i think... probably with [key] plus something like this:

set keyCode to "£"
tell application "System Events"
if UI elements enabled then
keystroke keyCode
end if
end tell

..but i wonder if there is a way to send pd messages directly from applescript?

thanks!
mar