[PD] seq (cyclone) object help patch not working - for midi file playback

Rua Haszard Morris ruahm at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 21:51:43 CET 2008

It is in the pd-extended distribution, as is seq-test, so have no fear, everything's all good.

file:///Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/doc/examples/cyclone/seq-test.pd

 file:///Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/doc/5.reference/cyclone/seq-help.pd

To clarify, my problem with seq ended up being [midiout] not working for me, and now I am just using [midifile] from mrpeach in conjunction with [noteout]. It has been a lot of fun working out how to get this happening (this is the first time I have really sat down and played with pd).

cheers
Rua HM.
--
http://myspace.com/haszari