[PD] Chicago PD Event on Nov 21, 6pm

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:55:25 CET 2008

This is not my event, but I was told it is open to the public.

"Hey y'all - it's time to organize the next Open-node meeting/PD
workshop. At our last meeting we agreed it would be Nov 21, at 6pm. I
can provide the space at UIC's Design Visualization Lab (DVL) and give
a PD/GEM intro and maybe demo realtime PD/arduino programming (if
there is interest/time). I believe Ben Carney said he could follow up
on his intro to PD sound. I need a sense of how many people would be
coming. "

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.