[PD] hot and cold inlets don't always make sense

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Fri Nov 21 09:55:32 CET 2008

Hi,

look at the attachment, using [t b f] should be the easiest way doing
it. Using no graphical bangs is also better for performance. The trigger
object [t  b f] or [trigger bang float] makes clear in which order your
events are sent, contrary to the two graphical connections where you
afterwards can't see the order in which they where patched. Have a look
at help patch for more info...

PS: holding shift while modifying values in numboxes you also get (a
predefined) fine tuning.

regards,
Martin