[PD] status of streaming on XP

Luigi luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sun Nov 23 14:39:59 CET 2008

Am 23.11.2008 um 13:03 schrieb Roman Haefeli:

> On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 12:55 +0100, Luigi wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> i was playing around with streamin...
>>
>> from OS X to XP..
>>
>> i tried to use mp3streamin~ and similar on XP (0.43-extended)
>>
>> Looks like lipm3lame is missing..
>>
>> Any streaming-abstraction that works out of the box on XP ??
>>

> maybe it is just a matter of downloading the lame.dll file and putting
> it somewhere where [mp3streamin~] finds it?

Thats what i thought...

The error showing up in XP is: limp3lame-0.dll cannot be found.

But not by me either (on the net i mean)

All i found was lame3.98 which includes a lame_enc.dll ???
In the case of mpstreamin i think i rather need a lame_dec, even if i
rename the dll and put it somewhere....

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks Luigi