[PD] "argument out of range" when using $1/$2 for send/receive name

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Nov 23 23:01:38 CET 2008

Maybe this happens before the variables have been given values? A
[loadbang] with a value might get rid of the error message, if it only
happens at the startup of the patch.

It might also be good to know which object gives the error, i.e. "find
last error" when you get it.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista