[PD] Idiomatic V0.0

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 24 21:12:53 CET 2008

Sounds very interesting.  I think this is along these lines, I have
been thinking of drag-n-drop behaviors for Pd's GUI.  I was thinking
it would be awesome to have a file association mechanism for drag-n-
drop. Basically, you would associate a patch to a file type.  Then
when you drop a file on a canvas, the contents of that patch would be
stuck on that canvas.

For example, drop a .wav and a readsf~, and open message and a toggle
would be placed there.

.hc