[PD] Pd exam 01: complete the list

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:56:18 CET 2008

Marius,

Wasn't quite sure if this would work, so I implemented it, and found
that, maybe do to this "ascii" version, that the [pack 0 100] should
be connected to the right outlet of the [list split 2]... This appears
to be the shortest implementation.

Just mention this so others would recognize this...

I attached that version...