[PD] Pd exam 01: complete the list

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 26 00:34:14 CET 2008

Hallo,
Marius Schebella hat gesagt: // Marius Schebella wrote:

> nice!! so I guess you should think of the the next "little wise
> assignment" for tomorrow. except frank can top this and shake hands with
> himself...

Of course I can't participate in my own exam. ;)

The idea for this task actually comes from real life patching:

I recently had to patch this little idiom myself (or rather the harder
one from the new Exam 02) when doing a sample player which accepts lists
composed of:

I wanted to provide defaults for all parameters except the table-name:
gain=1, speed=1, start=0, duration=0 (for "play all").

Ciao
--
Frank Barknecht