[PD] Multi-slider attempt

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 22:06:23 CET 2008

After checking out Frank Barknecht's ds slider example, I'm trying to build a ds bar-graph that behaves like the max multi-slider, where you can click-drag to change multiple values in one mouse-swoop.
     In the attached patch, you can click on the red "handle" and drag across the bars to change the elements of the arrays.  But I can't figure out how to resize the "bars" without using a metro to get the y-value of the handles.
     Is there a simpler way to do this?  I tried using only one struct for both "bar" and "handle" but couldn't figure out how to get the bottom of the bars to stay constant.

Thanks,
Jonathan