[PD] problems installing pd-extended on archlinux

mbutubuntu mbutubuntu at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 29 13:53:04 CET 2008

I'm using gcc version 4.3.1 on Archlinux, please help me, I need
pd-extended... I also have another question, what script must I run
before compiling??

auto-build-common             prep-auto-build-upload
pd-devel-auto-builder.sh         pure-data-cvs-rsync
pd-extended-auto-builder.sh         pure-data-cvs-rsync-checkout
pd-extended-release-auto-builder.sh  run-automated-builder
pd-main-auto-builder.sh

??????