[PD] [GEM] recordmydesktop not capturing gemwindow

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 06:28:25 CET 2008

Hi John,
Those are definitely good options, but I wanted to capture part of a patch
too, so recording the whole screen or a big chunk of it seems like a better
option at this point. If this approach doesn't work I'll go back to
pix_record. Although I haven't been able to make it work in OS X, I will try
to make it work in Fedora.

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

joliverl at ucsd.edu