[PD] Pd as a 24/7 Icecast/Shoutcast source client (alternative)

Ilias Anagnostopoulos I.Anagnostopoulos at sheffield.ac.uk
Sun Nov 30 15:49:03 CET 2008

John,

I had a look at the radio pages. Looks good. Is there any particular
reason you chose Shoutcast over Icecast? Are you using PD solely for the
mp3cast~? Or is it doing more than that? Are you using the GUI's for all
of these (jack, PD, jack-rack, xmms)?

 From what I understand, ffserver is used for the flash version, right?
I haven't really heard much about flash stuff, I personally dislike
flash and I don't even have in installed.

-Ilias