[PD] rc-sssad

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:02:36 CET 2008

Howdy all,

I've been using the sssad objects, mainly datastore within my main song
patches for a while now but needed to be able to save just locla
objects.  I found thesolution in the 808_local object in the diy2
patches but had the problem of multiple sssad saving objects telling
each other to save, which is annoying if you are trying multiple changes
and just want to save only one local set of objects' states.

Blahblahblah, anyway I made rc-sssad to rectify those annoyances. It can
be both a global and local saving object, depending on $1.  Only the
object that issued to save command will save, so multiple local objects
can work together.

Mabey this will be useful to someone.

---
Dan Wilcox