[PD] [GEM] error in creating gemwin in fc8

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:56:07 CET 2008

For some reason my computer stopped using the nvidia driver and that was
causing the problem, so I used that driver again and it all seems to work
now.
although in theory it should still run without the nvidia card right?
In any case, I needed to solve this problem fast to work on some video
stuff.
thanks for the response, I was looking forward to the voodoo...

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

joliverl at ucsd.edu
www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver