[PD] [PD-announce] The OtherSide Server is DEAD!

Ilias Anagnostopoulos I.Anagnostopoulos at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 02:19:16 CET 2008

Hans,

The package link is:
http://pd.ianagnostopoulos.postgrad.shef.ac.uk/pd-extended_0.40.3-intrepid4_i386.deb

The md5 for this is:
http://pd.ianagnostopoulos.postgrad.shef.ac.uk/pd-extended_0.40.3-intrepid4_i386.deb.md5

The dependency packages are:
http://pd.ianagnostopoulos.postgrad.shef.ac.uk/pd-deps.tar

Or if you prefer getting it from the otherside:
The package is:
http://otherside.servebeer.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/pd-extended/pd-extended_0.40.3-intrepid4_i386.deb

The md5 is:
http://pd.ianagnostopoulos.postgrad.shef.ac.uk/pd-extended_0.40.3-intrepid4_i386.deb.md5

The dependency packages are:
http://otherside.servebeer.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libm/libmpeg1/libmpeg1_1.3.1-8_i386.deb
http://otherside.servebeer.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/imagemagick/libmagick++9c2a_6.2.4.5.dfsg1-2ubuntu1_i386.deb
http://otherside.servebeer.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/imagemagick/libmagick9_6.2.4.5.dfsg1-2ubuntu1_i386.deb

As IOhannes pointed out, it should be possible to make it work with
libmpeg3 instead of libmpeg1 and version 10 of magick. This means that I
might be updating the package in a week or so. If so, I will send links
to the new things.

Thanks!

-Ilias