[PD] Multi-slider attempt

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 02:53:41 CET 2008

I haven't put it to practical use yet.  But if I weren't using arrays, I would just have a scalable rectangle, for example, and get the y-value from the outlet of the corresponding struct.  When stretching the rectangle, it gives a "change" message plus a pointer to the object, so there's no need to poll.

But a struct won't output anything when moving an array element.  If it did, then maybe it's as simple as using [tabwrite] to link to a table for audio processing.