[PD] pd-linux/irritating dialog box location

Ilias Anagnostopoulos I.Anagnostopoulos at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 14:35:34 CET 2008

Hello IOhannes,

Actually, I've been wondering about this myself. What do you mean with
"configure the window manager"? As in people changing this manually on
their computer settings, or as in hard-coded in the PD code?

The vast majority of applications have pop-ups appearing on top of old
windows, except from PD, on the same computer. Does it have to do with
tk/tcl?

-Ilias