[PD] [PD-announce] reware howto video

Arif Driessen arifd86 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:26:30 CET 2008

Hans, this is great. And just what I need to begin taking "guitar pedals" to
the next level.

I have all sorts of pd patches I'd love to get on the go. But not the money
to bring a laptop with me on tour. If i can plug in my trumpet into a Palm
TX with pd, and control it all via a modified USB game controller (switches
and variable pedals) I'll be in heaven.

I look forward to it.